Tribal Executive Interview with Glen Esnard (January 5th, 2010)
To Executives and Business Leaders:
“What if you entire organization rallied behind the ideal strategy and direction for 2010, the market responded to your offerings, and your company’s strong culture attracted and retained top talent?”
This a recorded Tribal Executive interview between John King (CultureSync’s Co-Founder and Senior Partner) and Glen Esnard. Glen is prominently featured in Tribal Leadership and is a successful entrepreneur and executive, currently serving as President of Capital Markets for Grubb & Ellis. Glen has a powerful story to share that can help you bring your own leadership to another level.
Glen began his Tribal Leadership journey at CB Richard Ellis as a Senior Manager. Like most senior professionals with many direct reports, he initially thoughts he was already an effective leader. But through applying the Tribal Leadership methodology he transitioned from a Stage 3 leader to an effective Stage 4 Tribal Leader in his company. During this call you will learn exactly how he made the transition.
Glen shared how he
- got an entire team of independent minded reps and brokers in a very competitive industry to share their leads and resources
- crafted the message to attract the right people to his team
- upgraded a smaller “pocket” within the organization before expanding the message
- transformed objections from team members to get “buy in” and alignment on the strategy
- built a strong culture by connected other people together in an advanced networking technique called “triading”
- led the organization from a core set of values
Download Tribal Executive Interview with Glen Esnard on January 5th, 2010