Leadership in Health Care (Jan. 4th, 2011)
Cultivate the leadership among your entire staff resulting in a transformation of care in your organization.
As an executive or senior manager, you can not do the work or make the decisions for your staff. What you can do, though, is provide an environment where people thrive.
In health care, you want that each doctor, nurse, or staff member to lead from their role and their responsibilities. When this happens the teams will work together effectively and make better decisions. People will enjoy their careers and contribute to the overall purpose of the organization. Ultimately, the quality of care goes up.
Fundamentally, leadership occurs in relationships and the every day interactions as the work is being done. When the relationships in the organization are strong and healthy, people produce great results, support and contribute to each other, and demand greatness from everyone they work with. The culture is thriving and strong.
CultureSync has been making an impact in the health care industry for many years using Tribal Leadership. This includes upgrading the culture at some of the best health care providers in the world.
To support the entire Tribal Leadership community, we have made the audio recording available from a presentation we did with health care leaders.
The call was January 4th, 2010. During this call John King reviewed the essential Tribal Leadership ideas that benefits health care organization and we heard from health care leaders and staff that have been already applying Tribal Leadership where the work.
Tribal Leadership delivers benefits to health care organizations such as:
- Increasing quality of care scores.
- Reducing costly errors.
- Expanding leadership skills of everyone in the organization.
- Creating leaps in performance and innovative results.
- Staff experiencing greatness in their work.
Recording of Leadership in Health Care
[amprotect=nonmember]This audio recording is made available to the CultureSync community. Login with your CultureSync account, or register to get one.
1. Listen to Leadership in Health Care (70 min call recording)
2. Slides that referenced during the presentation.
Health Care Clients
Tribal Leadership has made a difference for well known hospitals, behavioral health, mental health, associations, and health insurance companies.
Partial list of heath care organizations includes:
- Abbott Labs
- American College of Physician Executives
- Billings Clinic
- Butte County Behavioral Services
- California Institute of Mental Health
- California Physical Therapist Association
- Child Health Care Corp.
- Children’s Specialists of San Diego
- CRA Inc.
- Feather River Hospital
- Flether Allen Heath Care
- Foundation for Medical Excellence
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Kaiser Permanente
- Pacific Coast Surgical Association
- Partners in Care
- Sierra County Health and Human Services
- St. Joseph’s Behavioral Health