Thank you for your interest in the 21 Day Leadership Challenge. The original challenge from 2015 is offline and no longer available. If you'd like to take on a 21 Day Leadership Challenge at this time, we recommend adding these reminders to your calendar for the next 21 Days:
- Super hydrate - dehydration causes foggy thinking and distraction.
- Collect "magic moments" today - what you focus on is what you get. Focus on the good.
- Commit a random act of kindness.
- Ask short, open ended questions today.
- Make eye contact with the people you interact with today.
- Dress up for work today. Notice how it affects your mood and your impact.
- Give a genuine acknowledgement to someone today.
- Be on time to everything today.
- Learn something new.
- Set up a live or virtual coffee, lunch, or happy hour meeting with someone today.
- End your meetings on time today.
- Get some exercise.
- Schedule some focus time and stick to it. Work on an important project without distractions.
- Don't complain all day today.
- Assume good intentions.
- Find some way to agree with everyone you talk to today.
- Do something you've been putting off.
- Say yes to three things.
- Clean off your desk.
- Say no to three things today.
- Say thank you. Express your gratitude three times today.
If you'd like to custom design a 21 Day Leadership Challenge, reach out to one of our coaches for help.
We want to help you and your organization move to the next stage.